I need to vent my anger somewhere, so i came here lol!

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Sorry peeps im in a bad mood and cant snap out of it. So come here to vent and get some solace ! Its been a very stressful 2 weeks working on the youth theatre project at work as a chaperone- where i might add i have a licence to being a room alone with girls whilst they are getting changed with the door shut!
One of the other chaperones pushed her way into my room and demanded the door be open - whilst my girls had no tops on, bearing in mind boys and men were walking past the dressing room, so i told her my dressing room i closed it ( for obvious reasons) Bitch decided to go and tell the guy in charge i had a bad temper and i need to calm it down WTF????? so he came to me to say chill!! i told him maybe if she had not been so rude and pushed her way in i might not have been so rude to her. Sorry but i was brought up to KNOCK before entering any room, not just to barge in. I have no idea if she is licensed like me and neither do i care! i do my job she should maybe do hers.
I was so angry that she had to go tell tales and try n get me in trouble, i almost walked out. this is voluntary so we dotn get paid for giving up our time and i was asked to go in to day on my day off to help - and thats the poxy thanks i get!
The woman is F-lucky i didnt smack her one - and im not a violent person!
Sorry just got my self so wound up over it and angry i needed to vent!
Its opening night tonight so yup everyone is a little stressed! so glad tonight im watching and not working.

I hope the event goes off well Linny. :)

And yeah, the b*tch seems as though she could do with a slap, if I say so myself, i'm not a violent person either. :no no:

That was completely out of order and I dont see no reasoning behind her actions. As for the guy in charge, I dont see why he had to come and ask you to chill. You have every right to be annoyed.

cheers Dan - well he was doing his job so if she complained higher she can see that he spoke to me. He was nice about it but i could see it also stressed him out. He knows me well enough as we work together a lot, But the director is changing things constantly atm and tempers are getting high - even the poor kids! but i dont know this woman but she seems a bot of a jobsworth - and i HATE those type of people lol!
There is no I in team work!! and thats park of one of the songs ( High School Musical). She seems to think as she did it last year she KNOWS everything. Well last year was LAST year this is this year and NOW! different kids/adults rules etc! She needs to remember that! Plus shes also one of those that said " oh her she was a cow last year" about the kids - so shes not giving them a chance. Things change and kids grow up in 12 months, If they were " oiks" last year doesnt mean they are gonna be the same this year!! People need to learn to "move on"

My bad, I had thought that the guy in charge was telling you off in a temper. :)

and yeah, kids can grow up alot within a space of one year. Dont let her get on your nerves, she doesn't seem to be worth the trouble anyways. ;)

ah no he was doing his job, but she thinks she knows best - if it wasnt my time to finish at that point i would have walked out - for my own sake otherwise id have lost it! and of course later regretted it.! Problem is i have to see her and be in the room next to her the weekend. But last week she took it upon herself to enter the dressing room and take all my kids personal stuff out without out mine or their knowledge coz she told the manager he got things wrong and put me in the wrong dressing room. Shes nowt but a busy body!

Linny Linny Linny. Now that is a rant! Wow! Never seen you that mad before while i've been on here. You had every right to keep the door closed, the girls deserve some privacy as they were getting changed and obviously would be naked or topless. You should have got her head and rammed in the door and told her to knock!

Hope it goes well and enjoy it. Dont let the COW ruin it for you.

well ocne i get started J im like a bee possessed lol! Ive now decided as its still winding me up to email and say my bit! i am NOT letting her get to me but at the same token NOT letting her get away with it and think she can tell me whats what!

AND ive NOT had a drink lol coz im sensible like that - as much as id like one ill wait til later and if im not driving ill have a beer :)

see you guys cheer me up and make me smile! thanks XXXXXXXXXXXX

im off to get ready to go see the show tonight! then working it at the weekend, so at least i get to see all the hard work the kids have put in rather than just the behind the scenes stuff!

Linny you enjoy the show.Knowing you and the heart. (you have)Your kids will be awesome.Don't let anybody,stop you from enjoying your evening.Have a great one tonight Linny (y)

I bet 10/1 on favourite linny will win lol

Seriously Linny, Don't let the B@$tards get you down, you seem to have been well within your rights. lock the friggin door if needs be, these are kids, not adults who can fend for themselves

thanks guys!

well the show was "awesome" as they say in the states! Nice to see all the hard work come together. As for me lol i enjoyed it so much i was a mess, eyes were so sore lol!

BUT on a very good point lol im now famous ( well you know) Bought the programme and everyone that has been part of the show has their name in their :) yup thats ME!!!!! all the kids Chaperones ( me) production team directors etc!

Nice to know they included us in it :)
So back in on saturday and gotta work with the silly cow. will see if shes nice to me coz not being there last night or tonight ill have no idea whats going on backstage, so she will have to explain, but bet she ignores me!

well done linny you were thinking of the dignity of the young girls which in my book comes first,she sounds like a awful person.keep up the good work.

you exercised remarkable self control.i would have taken her aside and told her if she ever violated mine and the kids privacy like that again i would bitch slap her to sleep.hang in there linny.

Back