I'm an Idiot. Need an idiots guide to adding servers to cccam.ctg File

Hopefully receiving a new Zgemma 2s Box today and have a 12 month gift waiting to be added.

So this is where I am which is nowhere being a complete novice.

I've been given server details and been told to copy and paste them into the cccam.ctg file which I'm told is on the box. I have downloaded a DCC but don't know what to do next, do I need to hook my box up to my PC?

Any help would be great.

iIm not sure about dcc i use filzilla ,connect the box to your pc by adding the box ip addrees into host, username : root ,leave password and port blank , then hit quick connect.
in the right side panel look for folder "etc" open it , look for CCcam.cfg file right click on it and hit view/edit , and replace whats there with your server details. exit out of filezilla.
then go to your zgemma hit menu- setup - softcam/cl - softcam manager , disable mgcamd.1.38 and start CCcam.2.3.0 exit out of menus and restart your zgemma .it should be good to go then.
hope this helps it worked for me anyway.

Dcc just make sure pc and box connected to router.

Enter ip of box or do a search.
Hit reconnect.
Ftp
In left panel find usr/keys/newcamd.list if its an Nline or etc/CCcam.cfg if its Cline
Edit ur details into it
Save
Reboot

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys fellas, startig to make some sense.

Heres where I am now, I'm connected using DCC and I've found the cccam.cfg file. I've right clicked and I'm in the file but not sure where to edit and entre my nline's (plural). See screenshot below....

Untitled.jpg

what i did was to create a new CCcam.cfg file with notepad if you have an nline start it N: HOST PORT USERNAME PASSWORD then save to desktop. On left hand side of dcc find the file highlight it and click the left arrow and replace then disconect and reboot

Thanks everyone for the help the box is now up and running or at least one nline is, so still an issue with it. Would love to say I done it all myself but that would be a complete lie, have to thank Snapper93 for all his help it was much appreciated.

Next step is to hook up a HDD, any advice?

Back