im new to sky box help needed

just been given a box from a friend and it gets freeview channels and they r available to watch but cant view sky sports or bt etc any links to help me get channels cheers for the help

You will need a line/gift/warranty from a server to unscramble premium channels.Ask your friend what set up he had previously

Everything you could possibly need to know is posted within the forum---a little bit of reading and research is needed by you and then if still not fully understood you should ask for assistance.
Too many people just come onto the site, ask for help then disappear until the next time they yell for help. We are here to help each other not just become the wikipedia of sat/cable.
Reaper.

Everything you could possibly need to know is posted within the forum---a little bit of reading and research is needed by you and then if still not fully understood you should ask for assistance.
Too many people just come onto the site, ask for help then disappear until the next time they yell for help. We are here to help each other not just become the wikipedia of sat/cable.
Reaper.

Half of them dont even hit the thanks button get sorted and vanish till like you said they need help again.

Hi all, I purchased a zgemma H.2s box which has been working fine. I bought the old man one and shown him how to set it up at my place. I have now plugged my box back on and it is only showing freeview channels. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this sort of tech so I have no clue. I have messaged my line provider who says everything is ok on his side also told me to check menu-tspanel-files explorer-var-keys-newcamd.list and he said everything is showing correctly. I have checked the network connection and the ip address is also showing.... I'm stuck please help??

Back