WilloBuild imge

right here goes i havent done
Follow this see attached mentions openatv but same process for VIX

Format your USB stick to Fat32
mate i dont know if im missing the point here or not should i be putting the zipped folder that i dl or should it be the unzipprd folder?

right here goes i havent done

mate i dont know if im missing the point here or not should i be putting the zipped folder that i dl or should it be the unzipprd folder?
That's because you haven't read the guide that was sent earlier:
Screenshot_20230926_180133_OneDrive.jpg

Make sure your usb is formatted first, fat32

mate i havent tried on two usb but still not getting the sequance of the buttons right or its the usbs thas for not giving up on me
What make and size is the usb?
Try a smallish one, about 8gb and make sure it's formatted FAT32 on your laptop or pc before you put the unzipped image on it

Right I managed to do it online in the end but this is all I ended up with I did autoboq scanner but it didn't find anything?

Attachments

• IMG_20230926_225224.jpg
    IMG_20230926_225224.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20230926_225158.jpg
    IMG_20230926_225158.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
Right I managed to do it online in the end but this is all I ended up with I did autoboq scanner but it didn't find anything?
How did you manage that ?

You could not get any further than the splash screen at one point.

dont worry sussed it right i want to thank everybody for the help you have give me now im going to take some paracetamol for the headache that ive got thanks everybody again

dont worry sussed it right i want to thank everybody for the help you have give me now im going to take some paracetamol for the headache that ive got thanks everybody again
If you've not got it running right just say, if you do have all the channels then fine.
If not then it may be something simple, don't think you have to pacify anyone, it's no trouble to get it sorted, there's no timescale here.

In one of the pictures, you are in the last scanned bouquet. In the other it looks like you are in the Providers selection mode.
Don't press the EPG button for now, press up ( next to OK, in middle of remote), look at screen and use the button that shows the bouquet/mode you want. Alternatively, on Vix, pressing TV shows all the bouquets.

As in the other thread, you are about 150 channels short, so there is a fault of some sort. Maybe this is affecting the frequencu/ies ABM uses and it does not complete. It should tell you on the screen if that is the case.

Back