Information on channels plz?

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
I have this problem.. and Yes I have looked but can't see anything that relates to this.

BT Sport 1 HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen
Bt Sport Europe HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen
BT Sport 2 HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen
Setanta Sports 1 HD - Is Premier Sports HD? - I already have this channel.
Box Nation HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen.

I don't know if I should email this seller and ask why.. Unless you know why?

Have them channels now gone for good like the other HD channels? or are you still getting them?

Don't no nothing about that that box , but Iam quite sure you just need to update the epg or some thing as they channels moved tp recently
Iam sure someone might give you the website to get the latest channel lists

Last edited:
Thing is with that I'm meant to be on a 24month gift? so surly they should have just emailed me with the new list?

Its your responsibility to look after your box, sly have moved the freq's not your supplier, its a 2 min task.

forgive me for not understanding.. But how would i update the gift as it's from their server?

If you buy a gift online and use that and then channels go missing how would update that gift is what I'm asking?

Last edited:
Update the channel list. You need to upload a new TP_PROG.DBS via USB. Its easy to do.

Find a channel list on the internet (Search for cwaite or ajsat or something else)
Download to PC
Save TP_PROG.DBS to USB
PLug USB into your box
Menu
Config
Upgrade from USB
Choose "Misc Files"
Scroll to select file and choose TP_PROG.DBS
Hit yellow button.
:)

So then I am no longer using the gift that come with the box? So why do we pay for gifts if were not using them once sky move channels? When we buy a gift what are we buying?

I have this problem.. and Yes I have looked but can't see anything that relates to this.

satanta and premier sports hd show the same matches apart from selected gems not sure witch ones for other channels do as others have suggested

---------- Post Merged at 01:29 PM ----------

your still using the gift its just that sky change frequencies and with skybox/openbox you have to update yourself frequencies have nothing to do with servers just update your channel list

Its like retuning your TV when BBC, ITV, RTE, etc move their channels, most people use enigma2 boxes now as they auto update.

AGAIN, its NOTHING to do with your gift.

Ok then. Thanks for that information. Been a grate help.. ;) Just need to wait for USB to arrive

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I have a 1TB usb that has software on that i keep for back up for my laptop. If i create a partition do you think I can add the new channel list on it and use that or can I just put the file on usb with all my other software and just update without doing anything else apart from just draging the file over to the usb and then installing/updating from usb.. Just don't want to mess things up.

You need a single usb key formatted to fat32--add tp prog.dbs file then use to upgrade channel list on box.
It's easy.
Reaper.

BT Sport 1 HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen
Bt Sport Europe HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen
BT Sport 2 HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen
Box Nation HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen.

I don't know if I should email this seller and ask why.. Unless you know why?

Have them channels now gone for good like the other HD channels? or are you still getting them?
All premium HD channles are off I don't know anyone that gets those HD now only the terrestrial HD channels work

Sent from my N52 using Tapatalk

Back