Information on channels plz?

I have this problem.. and Yes I have looked but can't see anything that relates to this.

BT Sport 1 HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen
Bt Sport Europe HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen
BT Sport 2 HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen
Setanta Sports 1 HD - Is Premier Sports HD? - I already have this channel.
Box Nation HD - No picture or sound, Just black screen.

I don't know if I should email this seller and ask why.. Unless you know why?

Have them channels now gone for good like the other HD channels? or are you still getting them?
All premium HD channles are off I don't know anyone that gets those HD now only the terrestrial HD channels work

Sent from my N52 using Tapatalk
They ones still work

I have this problem.. and Yes I have looked but can't see anything that relates to this.

Have them channels now gone for good like the other HD channels? or are you still getting them?
All premium HD channles are off I don't know anyone that gets those HD now only the terrestrial HD channels work

These HD channels still work as they are not owned by Sky.

If you are not getting these channels contact your supplier as these are some of the only HD channels that still available

Probably the wrong place to ask but has BT Sport 2 SD moved? Blank screen and I've tried searching the TP it was originally on (11.081).

Probably the wrong place to ask but has BT Sport 2 SD moved? Blank screen and I've tried searching the TP it was originally on (11.081).

Not moved , still there

Aye, funnily enough it came back this morning after 2 or 3 days of blank screen. With all the changes over the last few weeks in getting paranoid.

Back