Installing.

lecy48

I have just obtained a "cline". The instrusctions with it are for a "skybox". Alas I have a "openbox V8S, so the instructions do not apply. As I have only a 48 pass i need help ASAP thanks in anticipation..
Regards Phil..

Have you tried following the instructions for the skybox?

They should apply to the V8s as well.

Thanks for you reply, that'ts what i thought but. Cannot access CCcam Client Setup, from main menu. Skipped to step 10 10 - if you cant see this option go to network and press 0000 or 6666 or 8888 or 2778
this should bring up hidden menu. . But cannot seem to access that either. Is It me lol
Regards Phil.

Press the menu button & scroll along to "network local setting". Don't press OK, just press 6666. That should allow you to view the camds setup menu.

Thanks for you reply, that'ts what i thought but. Cannot access CCcam Client Setup, from main menu. Skipped to step 10 10 - if you cant see this option go to network and press 0000 or 6666 or 8888 or 2778
this should bring up hidden menu. . But cannot seem to access that either. Is It me lol
Regards Phil.

Phil,

press the menu button, scroll along to network local setting and without pressing anything else, input 6666 on ur remote and the additional camds setup option appears. There you will be able to input or upload ur cline

Regards Phil.

Phil,

press the menu button, scroll along to network local setting and without pressing anything else, input 6666 on ur remote and the additional camds setup option appears. There you will be able to input or upload ur cline

Alimead650. Very many thanks. spot on with you instructions.
cline installed and seems to be working ok. ( installed on "openbox " )

Thanks again. Regards Phil.

Back