Integrating IPTV into the EPG

Hello,

Sorry if there is a thread on this I haven't saw yet, but here's my issue.

Running WB infinity on a ZgemmaH2S box, I've set up my freeview and IPTV but I have to flick through the TV button to access my IPTV channels.

Is there a way/mod/plugin I can do that will mix theses together in the EPG and display them in the EPG as Sly TV would? At the moment I have my freeview channels, then a load of black screen channels and then my IPTV channel numbers way up the channel list in 5523 for example.

Apologies for my noob status but trying to get my head around a nicer setup.

Cheers

Hello,

Sorry if there is a thread on this I haven't saw yet, but here's my issue.

Running WB infinity on a ZgemmaH2S box, I've set up my freeview and IPTV but I have to flick through the TV button to access my IPTV channels.

Is there a way/mod/plugin I can do that will mix theses together in the EPG and display them in the EPG as Sly TV would? At the moment I have my freeview channels, then a load of black screen channels and then my IPTV channel numbers way up the channel list in 5523 for example.

Apologies for my noob status but trying to get my head around a nicer setup.

Cheers
You could remove the freeview channels and blank channels so you just have your iptv channels in bouquet

Autobouquetsmaker can bring in iptv channels in the sky numbers using a CustomMix.xml with a modified setup.py plugin.py & bouquetswriter.py
If u like I can upload them and a example CustomMix.xml so u can see how and what way it's done.
Have you ever used abm before? Because it takes awhile to sort the CustomMix.xml to put in each stream

Back