Internet issues on H.2s

Brownie-6

Hi all, hoping for some help here. i am computer literate although when it comes to this world i have no idea so be kind please.

i live on a military camp and i have just started setting up my Zgemma H.2S box, my issue is it won't connect through my ethernet cable because i am on WiFinity internet which is plumbed straight into my building and you have to login to your account for it to allow any data access what so ever. i know the ethernet port is live and i have an IP coming into the box.

QUESTION...

how do i log into my Wifinity account on the box to allow the channels to update?

all sorted now, for anyone with the same issue i logged into Wifinity on my laptop and added the device through the MAC code showing on the Box in the Network settings.

Be careful, you could end up with AGAI 67 action just for having one of these, In your case it's an easy test for the provider to find you out! Do you have good mobile data? It's a much safer way for you....If not definitely at least get yourself a vpn setup on your box.

Help

I am in the same monopolied boat, with wifinity. Can I please ask where or how do you find out your mac address?

Back