Internet speed different on box compared to PC

Balanced

My original Internet connection (<10mb) wasn't good enough for IPTV on my Zgemma 2S.
I changed my provider and set up so that I now have >30mb using a 4G sim card with a 4G LTE Router. However I cannot get my box working with it.
A speed check on my PC gives >30mb but a speed test on the box only gives about 1mb.
I have swapped the ports they were connected on the router and the cables to prove it wasn't any of these or a setting on the router blocking the port.
Anybody point me in the right direction would be appreciated

Have you tried at another location to rule out your connection? How do you speed check from your box?
I actually have both Internet connections up and running at the moment. If I use my old connection it works but is too jumpy to be usable and a speed test shows it under 10mb on both the box and PC.
The new connection doesn't work at all and a box speed check is way less than PC speed test. PC shows it over 30mb while box speed check is down at 1mb.
The box speed check is done using E2Speedtest plugin

Cant figure out why the box isn't using the full speed available?

OK im getting 53mb on my 50mb connection so no fault with the plugin. Faulty network card in your E2 maybe. Do you have a wireless stick you can try with?

Unfortunately i don't have a wireless stick. But i did try the box in a different location with a 70mb connection and it worked fine.
I'm wondering is it that the Zgemma S2 is just not stable enough as I have tried a friends android box and it worked fine with my Internet speed

Back