IP Block maybe?

Saves a headache if you buy a pre configured you just create account on their website and usually just connect via ethernet port on bt router then it all runs through vpn router then and still can connect to your normal isp aswell so get best of both lol
That’s exactly what I have just seen and purchased...pre done with one years active vpn

True but if the op is using smart iptv on TV and not android based not all smart TVs support vpn apps and some prefer pre configured routers aswell

You can probably buy a firestick and put an iptv sub and a vpn on it cheaper than you can buy a pre configured vpn router.

True but if the op is using smart iptv on TV and not android based not all smart TVs support vpn apps and some prefer pre configured routers aswell
True mines a new Samsung uses tizan os I think there’s no vpn stuff at all as that was my first thought...

How much did that cost, out of interest?
£39
What you receive:

✓ 12 Months High-Speed SMART VPN Account Included.

✓ It is ready to use, just plug it, and use it with any devices.

✓ Preconfigured TP-Link router 300mbs Speed and Up to +50mbs Powerful Smart VPN with Private Servers.

✓ We manage our servers over +10 years experience, please read our reviews and feedback with over +3000 happy customers.

it’s then £15 a year after first year.

Not much in it tbf... firestick £35, 12 month IPTV sub inc vod £35, Digibit vpn £24 (£2 a month for 12 months)
But why buy a firestick when you have smart tv with an app you like using when tv probably cost more. then go and spend money on a new device when easier options out there just my opinion example you wouldn't buy a car and cause radio didn't work go and buy a new car when it's cheaper to buy a radio lol

Not much in it tbf... firestick £35, 12 month IPTV sub inc vod £35, Digibit vpn £24 (£2 a month for 12 months)
Swings and round abouts what ever way you go I guess..I can only use the router option for my smart tv but the more I think about it-its the best option for me as I can connect other devices if I wanted which I may as well as it will be a good safety thing for surfing and shopping online etc..

Swings and round abouts what ever way you go I guess..I can only use the router option for my smart tv but the more I think about it-its the best option for me as I can connect other devices if I wanted which I may as well as it will be a good safety thing for surfing and shopping online etc..

A vpn's not a bad thing to have tbf. I use mine to download torrents but wouldn't use it for general interntet surfing. No need.

If you're set on using the smart tv then the vpn router is your only option I suppose. Each to their own (y)

But why buy a firestick when you have smart tv with an app you like using when tv probably cost more. then go and spend money on a new device when easier options out there just my opinion example you wouldn't buy a car and cause radio didn't work go and buy a new car when it's cheaper to buy a radio lol

You could ask, why buy a vpn router when you can buy a firestick that'll do the same thing, more cheaply.

You could ask, why buy a vpn router when you can buy a firestick that'll do the same thing, more cheaply.
Ain't going to get into a debate mate I was soley giving advice that there is other options yeah go buy a firestick and vpn agree but then you can have the benifit of vpn router and protect the whole household we all have advice and opinions to give but it comes down to drummers preferance

Ain't going to get into a debate mate I was soley giving advice that there is other options yeah go buy a firestick and vpn agree but then you can have the benifit of vpn router and protect the whole household we all have advice and opinions to give but it comes down to drummers preferance
Yes all sorted now thanks..if all that’s promised by vpn seller is correct it will be perfect for me..
Thanks for your advice.

Will have to keep us updates who have you gone with and possibly once received and setup do a thread on it as will help others looking into vpn routers ect

It certainly does, no harm in explaining the alternatives, even if it seems he's already decided to buy a vpn router (y)
Yes thanks I have gone down the router route..it’s then available for other devices to connect too which I’m going to do to keep me more secure online..but fire stick is a fine option if you want that set up..
One thing’s obvious to me though..vpn has come right down in price..I looked a few years ago and was super expensive.

Will have to keep us updates who have you gone with and possibly once received and setup do a thread on it as will help others looking into vpn routers ect
Yes will do..did a bit of checking and the seller reviews/feedback are very good.

Back