IPab Channels

micah__

Hey guys,

Using IPab TV with VM Line only. Would like to get Sky numbering instead of VM as currently Sky Sports is 1321, would prefer it to be down as 401 402 ect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

It's the way abm do channels all channels bouquet will be correct but in vm order so sky sports 1 should be 511 in all channels bouquet then in section bouquets it will need to generated its own channel number that's why you have it in the thousands. I'm not sure if it's possible in ipab but in autobouqetesmarker providers I have generate main bouquet to no that removes all channels bouquet then entertainment etc is correct. If this isn't possible maybe post in the ipab thread so it can be seen and maybe changed

As for having it in sky channel order this is not possible I have a custommix.xml but it requires both sat and cable and adds the vm hd channels to sky bouquets

As for having it in sky channel order this is not possible I have a custommix.xml but it requires both sat and cable and adds the vm hd channels to sky bouquets
Thanks for the reply DSayers, im currently on cable only, may look to adding a sky line as well

Back