iPhone Remote control

richbird

Is there any way to control zgemma with a iPhone, I have got apps for roku and lG tv, just wondered if there is anything similar for the Zgemma S2 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use OpenWebIF. Type your box's IP address into Safari, then down at the bottom go to the full interface and on the left is Remote. HTH

I use and app called telly 'mote. Gives a full remote with loads of options on the screen. And gives an abc button so you can use your phones keyboard to type into the zgemma. Pretty awesome is free as well. ( with different upgrade options for extra features. But not necessary at all. )

also has a widget so you can add some of the remote buttons to the notification centre ( so you have okay pause etc when you swipe down on your iPhone screen from anywhere. )

I have got a all in 1 remote called simple, but do not have a record button on it, does 'mote' have the record button on it ?

use webif scroll to bottom and click link so you can see full webpage and you will see a full remote on the left hand side that works just the same as the remote that came with your box

I use a remote it came free with my box works perfect as said tho webif has remote or i use timote free and works a treat

I have got a all in 1 remote called simple, but do not have a record button on it, does 'mote' have the record button on it ?

yes it does have all the buttons the main one does and also able to set recordings and timers using the epg within the telly mote app. ( that it gets from the zgemma box)

I do like this telly mote, have you tried out any of the streaming options ?

I paid the £5 to upgrade to the ultimate version. I am running a hybrid of the wooshman v2 build but with autobouqetsmaker rather than the auto bouquets e2

streaming seems good, here are some screenshots

image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hi rich, I have upgraded but I cannot stream is there some settings I need to change ?

Other than entering your info in the settings it should be good to go.

I'm on iPad 3 and the Zgemma h2s

try a reboot of everything to make sure it's all fresh.

---------- Post Merged at 06:41 PM ----------

Here are all my settings, mainly the standard ones

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hi, when streaming with telly'mote can what your watching be 'cast' to a Chromecast or similar?

You'd have to setup box to view outside of network but it's hard making sure it's secure and I had issues with bootloop and ftp access. Haven't you got an android device? Then you could use mobdro

Back