iptv and sly broadband

gaza1725

Hi all has anybody had a issue with iptv and sly broadband i think it could be router related as it works for exacly 10-15 mins then goes off the same time every time i has disabled the broadband sheild and its still the same its on a decent android box it works perfect on vermin and EE also tried it on a sky fiber setup and again its perfect. Speed is ok 18mb is there any other security setting that could be causing this thanks

Turn ipv6 off that could play a part in it is it fhd HD streams it's going off on whats it like with SD streams are you using a vpn at all

I use sky and have a few friends on sky and not seen any issues but using Xtream Editor on enigma 2 boxes so can't comment on android. I use kodi on android and no issues. I turn broadband shield off but I also disable ipv6 settings on router. Not sure if that causes an issue but I have always done this and never had any problems. It could be the app you are using as my supplier had issues with an app he was using that kept disconnecting but I can't remember which app it was.

Turn ipv6 off that could play a part in it is it fhd HD streams it's going off on whats it like with SD streams are you using a vpn at all
Cheers will try that havent really noticed if its just fhd and no vpn is being used thanks for the replys i will give it a go

hi folks just changed my ip to sly now I cant access my iptv on my enigma2 box. I have tried disabling shield then changing it to 18 disabled ipv6 on router if I put 3mu file into browser I get access denied has anyone got round this

hi folks just changed my ip to sly now I cant access my iptv on my enigma2 box. I have tried disabling shield then changing it to 18 disabled ipv6 on router if I put 3mu file into browser I get access denied has anyone got round this
Are you isp locked by your provider ask him to kick the line and try again

Back