Iptv and virgin / vodafone fibre broadband advice

ashy127

I am at the end of my contract with plusnet and looking to switch to virgin cable or vodaphone fibre. Can anyone give me any advice as to how iptv works on virgin media cable and o vodafone . Does it block 3pm matches or any other channels ? Many thanks ash

If you have a good provider your IPTV shouldn't get blocked, every internet provider has things in place to block certain sites, so it will all depend where your provider gets there streams from and how there security is on there server.

I have vm internet and my son has an iptv service in his room, via a firestick and his 3pm saturday games worked fine, but i seen they are stepping up their attempts to block the premier league games this season, but i also remember they made the same statement at the start of last season and the iptv providers managed to get a work around for it.

Yeah I remember that as well . But The 3pm footy was just a onus . I wanted to mak3 sure iptv was ok on vm . Thanks for th3 reply . Much appreciated

if you get VM broadband, the cable carries all the sports and movies, you just need a box with a cable tuner and a line and you're good to go.
There's no 3pm's with it but in all honesty, are they worth bothering with? - Liverpool V Chelsea, MCFC V Arsenal, Spurs V MUFC etc are all going to be screened on the main sports channels, watching Wolves V Chelsea or Brighton V Liverpool isn't worth paying an IPTV sub for as the odd match you may want to watch will be available for free on Kodi or some other free streaming source

ime
normal broadcast SD is as good as, if not better than IPTV , [ although I do believe that iptv is improving all the time ]
certainly more reliable anyway.

I don't have iptv btw, thats just my experience of watching it at my BiL's house

Yep, i agree, from what i have seen on iptv, no hd channels have ever looked that good, certainly no better than sat or cable sd.

Back