iptv bouquet issue.

Strummer

I’m trying to help a mate set up iptv on his Vu solo2. He is using xtream tv plugin & MAC address but would rather have the channels in normal bouquets rather than use a plugin.

Have d/l JEDI & SULS.

Problem is his provider is not forthcoming with any info.

Is there a way or a guide to get the iptv channels in with his normal bouquets?

He needs to send you a m3u file and you can add it to your mates box via telnet /putty.

Sounds like a poor provider who just supports xtream plugin for e2 boxes.

For jedi you just need username and password server url and a port number don't need to run suls if you have Jedi dl already or for suls as mentioned you need m3u file Jedi is good i use Jedi for my iptv and own categories some providers when you sign up for a certain type of iptv they don't like to change or other option find a different supplier

Find a provider that uses XtreamEditor or gives you the M3U so you can input it manually.
This way, you keep your skin ( on the box, lol ) and you get bouquets

Find a provider that uses XtreamEditor or gives you the M3U so you can input it manually.
This way, you keep your skin ( on the box, lol ) and you get bouquets
You can do that with Jedi keep your skin and bouquets mate it's just a plugin you install and choose which bouquets to install

You can do that with Jedi keep your skin and bouquets mate it's just a plugin you install and choose which bouquets to install

Fair enough ive never heard of that before but now i know.
I always used to be against xtreameditor until i saw how it worked and it actually looks quite good.

I used to get confused between xtreameditor and xtream TV

That’s the problem my mates provider is not giving any info at all despite requests, so I was wondering if info could be gained from his xtream tv plugin ONLY.

That’s the problem my mates provider is not giving any info at all despite requests, so I was wondering if info could be gained from his xtream tv plugin ONLY.
If you sent him a code or mac address type thing then don't think you can with him activating it his end I may be wrong but the xtreamtv app is rubbish imo there is better ways then that app is there a settings there may be some details in There

If you sent him a code or mac address type thing then don't think you can with him activating it his end I may be wrong but the xtreamtv app is rubbish imo there is better ways then that app is there a settings there may be some details in There

Agreed mate the app is horrible, bouquets and epg rubbish. So I wanted to move the channels next to his cable channels. It seems that without any info from provider this won’t be possible.

If you have registered with your provider using your mac address you will not have a username and password without him creating you a new account on the panel. Mac codes are tied to a specific device where as API username, password and portal are not they can be used on various devices on various apps. Xtream TV is pants my first experience of IPTV was using it and that once was enough to make me seek a alternative. If the provider will tell you the portal they use give this a whirl:
https://bit.ly/2RYLloB
I have not used it myself so can not comment on functionality but would certainly be interested to here your results.

Back