IPTV Bouquets help

Hi There,
I've tried looking through posts and searching for the answers to my questions but can't seem to figure it out myself so need a little bit of help.
I'm new enough to all this and am figuring it out as I go so any help is much appreciated!
I have a zgemma h2s and recently changed my sub to a new provider as the previous one had expired.
They sent me my URL which I ran through putty everything went fine, except all of the IPTV channels are in the one folder which is far from ideal.
I was hoping to organise the channels so I've downloaded the e2m3u2bouquet plugin. I have my username and password but my provider isnt listed as an option in the menu.
I contacted them double checking if they went under a different name etc but they dont.
I then set about trying to organise the channels using echannelizer but I don't have a m3u file to upload to it.
There's probably something obvious that I'm not doing or havent figured out yet so if anybody can give me a steer as to how I can organise the channels I would be very grateful!!

Hi There,
I've tried looking through posts and searching for the answers to my questions but can't seem to figure it out myself so need a little bit of help.
I'm new enough to all this and am figuring it out as I go so any help is much appreciated!
I have a zgemma h2s and recently changed my sub to a new provider as the previous one had expired.
They sent me my URL which I ran through putty everything went fine, except all of the IPTV channels are in the one folder which is far from ideal.
I was hoping to organise the channels so I've downloaded the e2m3u2bouquet plugin. I have my username and password but my provider isnt listed as an option in the menu.
I contacted them double checking if they went under a different name etc but they dont.
I then set about trying to organise the channels using echannelizer but I don't have a m3u file to upload to it.
There's probably something obvious that I'm not doing or havent figured out yet so if anybody can give me a steer as to how I can organise the channels I would be very grateful!!
you have two options download your m3u and save in known folder then open echanneliser, create new bouquet and select import playlist Then you can sort into bouquets.
or better install jedimaker plugin and let it do it for you and keep up to date with daily auto update

you have two options download your m3u and save in known folder then open echanneliser, create new bouquet and select import playlist Then you can sort into bouquets.
or better install jedimaker plugin and let it do it for you and keep up to date with daily auto update
Quick question- how do I download my m3u file? All i received from the provider is a wget URL which I ran through putty. It contains my username and password along with other characters.
The guides seem to say I need a port number and server url- i'm guessing this isnt included in the URL i was sent?

Back