Iptv box

Best is all subjective to personal opinion...

Easiest would have to be the mag boxes... Best customisation would have to be e2 boxes... All horses for courses...

Been discussed on here countless times. Affordability wise, you can't go wrong with the Mag 256. Powerful processor which can easily cope with iptv. Plus, you don't need to buy a little wifi dongle as it is integrated in the box.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

One thing to think about ... if you're using a mag, you give the mac address for your line. So, that means you can only connect via wifi or lan... You can't pick and choose what you want to use...

I have seen a thread that said the Meg boxes don't record very well, and that the zgemme i55 is better, then I have seen another topics saying the h96 pro is better, ?? #confused what box to get next....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really don't see the point with all this "I must be able to record"crap when the majority of major channels are included within a catch up service anyway. your telling me in 2017 that something u didn't record cant be found and start watching in under 2 mins from elsewhere.

It could be habit but it's good to put something into record so the wife does not have to search around to find a program, the other benefits of doing this is I can go and watch IPtv I another room while my son is playing games on the Internet and the recorded programs is not taking any bandwidth and also the wife will not complain it's jumping due to my son downloading..... Yes I have unlimited fibre that connects at 70mb but when my son downloads game updates its 3 or 4 gb at a time at least once a week. Looking at my internet usage it's about 300gb a month.
0d7477d337f43fe6d11aeb2288dc9e92.jpg

I have seen a thread that said the Meg boxes don't record very well, and that the zgemme i55 is better, then I have seen another topics saying the h96 pro is better, ?? #confused what box to get next....

Don't know about the h96 pro but what I do know is that the enigma2 boxes such as the Zgemma h2s are better at recording. It helps that you can choose a Sly skin so it makes the EPG (tv listings) layout more user friendly. The mag box provides a basic epg layout but is not as thorough as say, a sly skin layout found on enigma boxes.

In short, the mag box and zgemma h2s are competively priced and both deliver IPTV really well (dependant on the provider) but whereas the former has a more powerful processor, the latter has a skin that you are probably accustomed to if you have previously subscribed to Sly.

If you haven't done so already, go on youtube and have a look at the layout for both boxes. You should be able to make a decision from that.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Currently have old cline xtrend et9500 boxes with e2 loaded so I know where your coming from. Config and setup is not a problem. They don't seem to cut it when it comes to IPtv.
However it could be my router because my son keeps telling me our router has a 15% packet drop in his games....

Back