Iptv EPG problem on Zgemma H2S

Hi, a bit long winded so bare with me...

my IPTV provider also supplies EPG with their service, all was good until about 5 days ago when i started to lose USA EPG, then today ive lost all other EPG, ive contacted my supplier and they said the problem must be with my Zgemma box as all is good their end.
I run EPG import and it finds 23000+ events but when i go into my bouquets the EPG aint showing, ive tried deleting the EPG DAT file and reran import but the problem remains, ive deleted my supplier from box then reinstalled and reran import but again i have the same problem. Ive even deleted EPG Import then reinstalled but i still get nothing.
The fact that its finding 23000+ events says that there aint a problem with the EPG my provider gives me, the problem is getting these events to show in my bouquets.
Any help appreciated as its driving me crazy.
Thank you.

how are you installing your iptv,suls plugin,script etc.
Im using Suls Script, then entering the M3U and EPG URL manually, all details are correct as channels play and 23000+ events are found, also it has worked for around 6 months, just last 5 days its gone missing.

My setup is the same on quite a few boxes and all fine.Are you using the latest image on your box like Open Atv 6.2 as I know 6.1 is not updated now.

Back