IPTV & Firestick ( epg ??

serval

Howdi.. so previously used a Smart Tv with siptv app the EPG was half decent had option for categories 7 days whats coming on etc.. Firestick just shows me lists although i can choose sports / movies etc its just more lists no icons no bottom bar with program options etc.. question is is there any way to get a decent EPG on a firestick ?

Yes if you install perfect player on your firestick should get decent EPG should be able to type in same line you are using on your Smart tv.

Can you get Stb emu app on the firestick works just like a mag box you would just have to give your mac address to your provider but may charge you for another sub?

Look here

Sweet something else to try.. but im having issues with perfect player & IPTV Smarters pro apps.. so i enter playlist url then epg url.. perfect player says loading playlist 0/18765 then nothibg happens.. i have copied n pasted links from sub so no typos any ideas ??

Are you using perfect player on the firestck?
Just wondered how you managed to copy and paste it if you are?

Press burger (menu) icon on remote when on a channel or in the list and you will get that channels epg for the day

Howdi.. so previously used a Smart Tv with siptv app the EPG was half decent had option for categories 7 days whats coming on etc.. Firestick just shows me lists although i can choose sports / movies etc its just more lists no icons no bottom bar with program options etc.. question is is there any way to get a decent EPG on a firestick ?

Need a test for firestick iptv anyone with a good server on perfect player?

Back