IPTV Freezing

mmm

I've tried loads of lines now and each one freezes on channels ,is this normal .
I'm running it on my Samsung smart tv with SIPTV .My internet speed is 20mb hard wired into the TV from the router .

I've known a few people who have run it from their TV using SIPTV app, and they've had problems. Sometimes works ok, others not working at all, others freezing...

From what I've read as well, seems same situation... I would say to try it on an android device if you can using perfect player... If line works fine there, then it's a problem with your smart tv not really being up to the job...

I've known a few people who have run it from their TV using SIPTV app, and they've had problems. Sometimes works ok, others not working at all, others freezing...

From what I've read as well, seems same situation... I would say to try it on an android device if you can using perfect player... If line works fine there, then it's a problem with your smart tv not really being up to the job...
depends which make of tv u have.i know Samsung TV's have problems with siptv depending what firmware it has installed,

Back