iptv help

userlee5267

TK Veteran
My provider script run well no errors. All channels work all the fhd ones, but the sky movies struggle, the say its my s2 processor. So I inatalled xc plugin on the same box and that works well even all the movie channels. So im guessing its not the processor issue. What I have noticed is that when running the iptv channels through the bouquets, when I press the ok button on the zgemma on whooshbuild to see the now and next box it still shows my cline server details, so im wondering if my cline is affecting my iptv package when running through the bouquets. Or is it normal for the cline details to show up?

I know on my build the line details don't show up when I'm using IPTV, pretty sure they didn't when I was running beta tests of wb6 either. I can't see your line causing issues with IPTV but to test you could always stop your cam running from the softcam panel then see if its any different

Cheers thanks will try it. Also my provider give me a script to run, could I run this script on another provider if I changed server details and username and password??

Ha changing cccam to off and pressing red to stop it. And instantly the channel played properly. Strange as it was only movies affected.

That's weird.
Scripts are provider specific as they don't just contain your username and password

still going like a dream.... turned cccam back on and they went off.... wondering if the zgemma s2 cant handle both running iptv and cccam thats all i can put it down to... i see a load of people complaining like mad sayin the s2 cant handle hd movies i am presuming this is the problem... what made me think it was that was that the movie channels worked on xc plugin on the same box without any effort the only difference is my line details dont show up on xc plugin like they do on the bouquets

That's really bizarre as the cam should stop when your on a FTA channel or streaming unless cccam is different (never actually used it)

Its mgcamd I got it wrong. Just told another lad to do the same with the same problem. And guess what it worked for them to. He said he done speed tests on the zgemma with mgcamd working and got 25mb download turned mgcamd off and got 60mv download. He tried it a few times with varying up and down speeds

I use oscam and it defiantly disconnects when using IPTV or watching anything that don't require use of the cam. Maybe give that a try

Back