iptv lg

Steven339

Hi I’ve been running Iptv through my LG tv app. Recently during some football matches after around 10 mins it cuts off and won’t come back on. All other channels are fine.
I emailed the provider and he said to set up a VPN which I have just done. Do you think this is right has anybody had the same issue ?
ISP virgin
Thank you

Hi I’ve been running Iptv through my LG tv app. Recently during some football matches after around 10 mins it cuts off and won’t come back on. All other channels are fine.
I emailed the provider and he said to set up a VPN which I have just done. Do you think this is right has anybody had the same issue ?
ISP virgin
Thank you

Yes it's well doccumented on here, the provider is being blocked during live football
either use a VPN when football's on or get a new provider

ISP virgin
Thank you
change your provider m8

But then again it could be your isp blocking you it's not always provider getting blocked as there is a high court ruling for isp to block aswell

Back