IPTV Multi Room

ash_mufc

Hi,

Looking for some advice. I purchase an IPTV subscription for 12 months from a friends friend. That person has now disappeared but my IPTV is still running okish although it buffers here and there. The IPTV runs on a Android Box using the STB Emu Pro App. I have a spare room which has a Fire TV Box and I am looking to utilise this box. Is there anyway I can set this Fire TV Box up with the same IPTV subscription which I already have and using them both at the same time?

Thanks

Hi,

Looking for some advice. I purchase an IPTV subscription for 12 months from a friends friend. That person has now disappeared but my IPTV is still running okish although it buffers here and there. The IPTV runs on a Android Box using the STB Emu Pro App. I have a spare room which has a Fire TV Box and I am looking to utilise this box. Is there anyway I can set this Fire TV Box up with the same IPTV subscription which I already have and using them both at the same time?

Thanks

It entirely depends on who you subscribe to.
I have two providers, both of which work on two seperate devices within my home at the same time

Have you got a multi sub? If you havnt got a multi sub you would only be able to use your subscription on 1 box at a time you wouldn't be able to watch 1 sub on 2 boxes simultaneously if that makes sense to you with a multi sub you can watch 1 channel and record another on iptv you would be better getting 2 single subs so they don't counteract with each other

STB emu generally works by you giving the provider the mac code from the device.
You cannot normally therefore use a second device as the mac code will be different.
This is how providers stop line sharing using mac code connections.

STB emu generally works by you giving the provider the mac code from the device.
You cannot normally therefore use a second device as the mac code will be different.

Understood !
My providers both supply the m3u so i can use on more than one device

Ah okay. I thought I could use the same Mac on the Fire TV Box in STB Emu and see if that works.

Nope. you could ask your supplier if they can give you the M3U url, if not you'd have to buy another sub
Even if he got the m3u file he hasn't got multi subscription so wouldn't be able too have to get a separate sub for his fire tv box

Even if he got the m3u file he hasn't got multi subscription so wouldn't be able too have to get a separate sub for his fire tv box

Fair enough.
So mine must be multiroom right ? My dad uses his on two of his boxes at the same time ( upstair and downstairs ) and i can use it on my Smart IPTV & Zgemma simultaneously

One of the providers charges £5 for an " Extra Line " but i don't seem to need this

Fair enough.
So mine must be multiroom right ? My dad uses his on two of his boxes at the same time ( upstair and downstairs ) and i can use it on my Smart IPTV & Zgemma simultaneously
Multi subs mate can you watch a iptv channel on smart iptv and zgemma at same time from same provider

Back