IPTV - need to reflash?

pigeon87

My dad currently uses the s2 because hes used to using it after all these years. hes currently with a popular iptv supplier but at the minute but when he goes to play a channel, it plays for a few seconds and then goes black and wont come back on. the iptv works fine on his firestick so its the box

ive been told to reflash the box and upload the script again, currently running wooshbuild, just wondering if theres any new builds/images to flash the box with or would it work if I reflashed the box with the same wooshbuild? think I put wooshbuild on around 4 - 5 months ago.

been a while since ive had to do anything with a zgemma so a bit out of sync with it all

regards, pigeon

Why not have the IPTV play of the firestick with smart iptv? The zgemma star2s are honestly shit boxes, compared to some available now they cant compare. But i would refash with openvix, then download a sly skin from the plugins, then shoot the script over, if you want the guide also download epgimport in the plugins and im sure you can get some help setting it up on here :)

My dad currently uses the s2 because hes used to using it after all these years. hes currently with a popular iptv supplier but at the minute but when he goes to play a channel, it plays for a few seconds and then goes black and wont come back on. the iptv works fine on his firestick so its the box

ive been told to reflash the box and upload the script again, currently running wooshbuild, just wondering if theres any new builds/images to flash the box with or would it work if I reflashed the box with the same wooshbuild? think I put wooshbuild on around 4 - 5 months ago.

been a while since ive had to do anything with a zgemma so a bit out of sync with it all

regards, pigeon

it's better to use the firestick, but like everyone else, getting around the remote control issues is a pain, follow this easy guide to use the TV remote to control the firestick

Star 2s is not good enough for IPTV as Caturent said,but if he is used to that setup I would get a newer box , something like a H5.2s and it would run much better.Do you use the sat side of the box because if not just get a mag box as very easy to setup and you don't need to keep updating it.

it's better to use the firestick, but like everyone else, getting around the remote control issues is a pain, follow this easy guide to use the TV remote to control the firestick
Brilliant mate at last I can navigate much quicker and easier *****

Back