IPTV not showing in Bouquets

What’s service app Dave?
I set the steam types to 5002 and also tried 1
Type's 1 should be fine.

For serviceapp

Menu, plugins green to download plugins then systemplugins and download serviceapp Reboot.

Menu, setup, usage & GUI, Service app

Change player to serviceapp and green to save then box should reboot.

Type's 1 should be fine.

For serviceapp

Menu, plugins green to download plugins then systemplugins and download serviceapp Reboot.

Menu, setup, usage & GUI, Service app

Change player to serviceapp and green to save then box should reboot.

I’ll have a go pal.
Serviceapp has been saying execution progress: for a few minutes.
Is this normal?

Hi, I have the same issue with my zgemma(epg shows channel list but when I click on the channels they do not load), is it just a case of downloading serviceapp following the above from dsayers2014 and then rebooting?

I am attaching a picture of how my boutique is set up in IPTV boutique maker. Does this look ok? I have messed around with the "IPTV STREAM TYPE", different stream types give me just the channel names but they don't load. Other stream types give me no channel names just "<n/a>" and still the channels don't load.

Is there anything ye could suggest to get the channels to load? I spoke to my provider and they say it all looks good from their end.

If I change the settings in the boutique do I always have to save->then restart the zgemma->then open the IPTV boutique maker-> then run it->then go to the epg to see if the channels work.

IPTV BOUQUET MAKER SETTINGS.PNG

Any help at all greatly appreciated.

ok I downloaded serviceapp and changed the player to exteplayer3, now the channels are running. One slight problem though the channels play for about 20sec then stop and screen goes blank. Any ideas what may be wrong? It's not my providers m3u as it works fine on a different platform.

Back