IPTV on VM

channelking

Hi guys

For those on VM and using IPTV do you get blocked when PL and ppvs are on?

As I have read number of weeks ago and also very recently that majority of IPTV providers even big ones are being blocked.

So VPN and VPN router is only solution? I am guessing most have both?

Issue I have and really dont want VPN is how much speed you use.

But seems IPTV can only work without blocks via VPN.

I did a thread in network help regarding iptv and vpn and sppeds without been connected to vpn and speeds been connected to vpn mate

I did a thread in network help regarding iptv and vpn and sppeds without been connected to vpn and speeds been connected to vpn mate

Ok will have a look.

But main issue I had is if could have IPTV without VPN and if all people are being blocked on IPTV without VPN.

http://www.techkings.org/posts/940236/ it's a game of pot luck last week I wasn't blocked this week I was but my Irish sky sports was working just uk ones wasn't and with my setup I can switch between my vpn router and normal isp router

So VPN and VPN router is mandatory then in effect?

So how would you switch from VPN to ISP router so not using VPN all the time.

It inevitable all VPN services will take a chunk of your speed.

So VPN and VPN router is mandatory then in effect?

So how would you switch from VPN to ISP router so not using VPN all the time.

It inevitable all VPN services will take a chunk of your speed.
Take a look at my guide the router I have just plugs into an ethanet port on my original isp router mate so 2 routers running from 1 source

Take a look at my guide the router I have just plugs into an ethanet port on my original isp router mate so 2 routers running from 1 source

I have read people saying they have libery shield and spider vpn routers. But are these the best?

I am guessing with VPN router unlike just VPN on one device it has ALL devices connected to the network behind the VPN?

I have read people saying they have libery shield and spider vpn routers. But are these the best?

I am guessing with VPN router unlike just VPN on one device it has ALL devices connected to the network behind the VPN?
You connect what ever devices you want I have my zgemma my tv phone pc sons gaming pc all connected to vpn and the rest of devices on my normal isp router

Back