IPTV on VU+ SOLO SE V2

esm

Hi all,

I currently use a Virmin sub on a VU+ SOLO SE V2 but am planning to combine this with IPTV for 3pm kickoffs amongst other things. I also have an annoying problem with the inbuilt tuner playing up (having been replaced once by supplier) so am leaning towards IPTV.

I have used a trial before with Xtreme plugin and was reasonably impressed with the ease of use.

My question around IPTV is would I notice a difference to the playback between my VU+ box and a dedicated IPTV box such as a Mag?

I appreciate the frame rates aren't always so good with IPTV but football streams (sd/hd/uhd) appears super jumpy.

I assumed the VU+ box was very capable hardware wise, and if this is just a general issue with IPTV then I accept that.

I've seen some streams advertised as FHD 50FPS but are these really any better?

TIA!

I think a dedicated device for IPTV is the best option. I have tried IPTV on my Mutant HD51 but some times I got issues with some channels.
This is my opinion but I was not sure It was due to box or service provider.

Iptv runs fine on enigma 2 using xtream editor or suls plugin using service app extplayer3,never had any issues.

Personally I think enigma runs ok on enigma but better on other devices, but for 3pm kick offs will be fine. I wouldn’t ditch a cable sub in favour of Iptv though the picture isn’t and never will be as good and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Have both.

Back