iptv on wooshbuild

Soregan08

Hi im wondering is it possible to modify wooshbuild where the iptv channels can be put in place of missing channels so we can still have the sly epg and menus like we had? Iv seen iptv suppliers that have this on offer but only if you purchase from them but id like to keep my current supplier if possible who doesnt offer this layout. Cheers!

Not sure about replacing missing channels (I'm fairly new to all this too...), however you could use echannelizer to create your own custom EPG. Plenty of helpful youtube vids available, so have a look and give it a go!

morning all looking for some help,i just downloaded xtream tv to my zgemma,now the chanells that are left on my line not working not even free to air iam getting error {getting event info failed}invalid null reference in method,any help greatl appreciated

As above use echannelizer and this will allow you to remove the dead channels and replace them with your iptv ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi im wondering is it possible to modify wooshbuild where the iptv channels can be put in place of missing channels so we can still have the sly epg and menus like we had? Iv seen iptv suppliers that have this on offer but only if you purchase from them but id like to keep my current supplier if possible who doesnt offer this layout. Cheers!
I put up a guide to do exactly this earlier today, it's not without faults but a start
http://www.techkings.org/threads/ho...-in-the-original-bouquets.127574/#post-744261

Back