IPTV on Zegemma with bouquets with epg?

There's a couple of different options there's jedi xtream maker which takes username password and server url not many providers will give url out now.

There's xtream editor where you send a qr code to your provider and they send a playlist to your box.

There's e2mbouquet maker(suls) which takes an m3u and you would need an epg m3u aswell not many providers will give m3u out for security reasons.

There's a script method which you would send to your box via putty or terminal, which installs everything needed

Not totally sure if this is going to end up being the right place for this question but it’s relevant.
Yesterday I reflashed to Woosh Infinity, got Xtream editor and sent the code to my provider. Now I have 4 xtream plugins, downloader, Tv archive, vod, and vpn setup.
now I’m most confused as there appears to be no way to watch live TV.
can anyone explain what I’m doing wrong. The movies are all working, but no series and no live TV.
I must add that using GSE on my Apple TV all of these things work as expected, so it’s not my provider. I’d just like everything in one place. Thanks CG

Not totally sure if this is going to end up being the right place for this question but it’s relevant.
Yesterday I reflashed to Woosh Infinity, got Xtream editor and sent the code to my provider. Now I have 4 xtream plugins, downloader, Tv archive, vod, and vpn setup.
now I’m most confused as there appears to be no way to watch live TV.
can anyone explain what I’m doing wrong. The movies are all working, but no series and no live TV.
I must add that using GSE on my Apple TV all of these things work as expected, so it’s not my provider. I’d just like everything in one place. Thanks CG
Xe in ports the bouquets into the epg on your box just like sly lines and vm lines press epg button on your remote and press next till you see your iptv bouquets

Aha now that is why I had no idea at all. A few years ago I stopped using the H2S because I could never find the IPTV channels and bought the Apple TV. Amusing I guess
Thanks dude

thanks for that important info yesterday. So to add to that is there a was of re-ordering everything so I can have the channels we use nearer the beginning? Bit of a trial to get so far 'next' to the live sport section.

Ask your provider to create a template how you like and send it to your box my provider did it for me not saying yours will lol

Hello,

just a stupid question may be...

I use xtream editor on android box and it’s good app but after 7 days it was locked without subscription.. same with enigma2 boxes?

I just purchased zgemma h9.2h receptor so I search for best iptv solution.. and I find a lot of different plugins!!

I think xtream editor looks the best than Jedi and xcplugin, Iwill try e2mbouquets maker too what do you think about it?.. I found xtream tv too but it’s look old plugin ..

Hello,

I use xtream editor on android box and it’s good app but after 7 days it was locked without subscription.. same with enigma2 boxes?

I just purchased zgemma h9.2h receptor so I search for best iptv solution.. and I find a lot of different plugins!!

I think xtream editor looks the best than Jedi and xcplugin, Iwill try e2mbouquets maker too what do you think about it?.. I found xtream tv too but it’s look old plugin ..
I prefer jedimaker plugin as it has the look and feel of cable/sat but this is probably because I maybe an old fart. I'm fairly sure I am an old fart but not 100% sure, I'll ask my carer when she comes to change my bag

I prefer jedimaker plugin as it has the look and feel of cable/sat but this is probably because I maybe an old fart. I'm fairly sure I am an old fart but not 100% sure, I'll ask my carer when she comes to change my bag
Thanks for your advice, you don’t seems to be an old fart!!!

Hello,

I've used jedi and xtream editor I used to prefer jedi but since moving over to xtream editor I find that Alot better as you can edit Alot more than you can with jedi that's the only reason why I prefer xe as for e2mbouquet maker Alot of providers has stopped providing m3u now same with jedi Alot won't give server url out.
If your sub stopped after a week I would be in contact with your provider asking why its stopped

I've used jedi and xtream editor I used to prefer jedi but since moving over to xtream editor I find that Alot better as you can edit Alot more than you can with jedi that's the only reason why I prefer xe as for e2mbouquet maker Alot of providers has stopped providing m3u now same with jedi Alot won't give server url out.
If your sub stopped after a week I would be in contact with your provider asking why its stopped
Thx for your advice! I have m3u link I don’t want to pay for xtream editor because my provider can edit my playlist Like I wan’t.

Back