iptv on zgemma echannelizer profile copy to another box??

Popadoc

Hi Guys,
I have built a good profile using echannelizer and an iptv sub. It works great with the zgemma box and you wouldn't see any difference from the card sharing sub. I was wondering if I have to buy another sub for my other box in the same house? And can I use the same profile I have designed on echannelizer for a different sub? As it would be a pain to build from scratch for each customer!
Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just ftp in to

/ect/enigma2
Go to the bouquet that you made
Copy it out

Copy it to the other box restart gui

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. But will the IPTV sub details for the initial sub be the same?

Yes the subs will be the same if you want to sell then you'll have to do some work. If you copy the .tv files to pc then you can open them and edit the username and password for each channel

Thanks for the reply. Oh that would be a pain wouldn't it. I'm not selling them but there are about 10 family and friends who need to get this done and I was thinking of just linking to each box from my lap top with echannelizer and writing the same profile I have. So obviously this won't work as easy as that then[emoji53]

Yes the subs will be the same if you want to sell then you'll have to do some work. If you copy the .tv files to pc then you can open them and edit the username and password for each channel
Where do I find the .tv files? Many thanks in advance

I would have thought that you can take an image of your box and then upload that image to other boxes as long as they are the same model, you would then need to have a new sub for the iptv of each box.

Thanks for the reply. Oh that would be a pain wouldn't it. I'm not selling them but there are about 10 family and friends who need to get this done and I was thinking of just linking to each box from my lap top with echannelizer and writing the same profile I have. So obviously this won't work as easy as that then[emoji53]

You can replace username and password is one go.
Highlight all bouquets.tv files then right click then click on open with notepad++.
Then when it opens click on search then click on find then when box opens then click on find and replace. Then just replace username with new one then click replace in all open documents and then do the same with password then click save all then close it all and send to new box

Highlight all bouquets.tv files then right click then click on open with notepad++.
Then when it opens click on search then click on find then when box opens then click on find and replace. Then just replace username with new one then click replace in all open documents and then do the same with password then click save all then close it all and send to new box

I have spent tonight building my own separate iptv bouquets on my H2s and would now like to do the same on 2 of my families H2s boxes, does anyone have spare time to give me instructions how I could copy my set up to the another 2 boxes without going through the whole process again? All 3 boxes are running wooshbuild. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how to gave iptv channels a numbers by using echannelizer. So that I can use remote to change iptv channels. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Hedges2016,
Im after trying that but im not having much luck. there is only on bouquets.tv file which seems to contain all the bouquets but it doesnt have my user name on it but it has this layout "
#NAME User - bouquets (TV)
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.favourites.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:"

Am I doing something wrong here? I have attached a picture of the bouquets list, the one I clicked into is the third from the top.echannelizer.png
Many thanks in advance.

The bouquets.tv will just list the bouquets that you have in your EPG.

It is each of the userbouquets that will contain your username / password. If you use notepad++ open all of those userbouquets at the same time and do a find and replace on all open documents to change the username and password. You probably have some.sh files in the same folder that you would also need to do the same with.

Just ftp in to

/ect/enigma2
Go to the bouquet that you made
Copy it out

Copy it to the other box restart gui
hi you sem to no your thing I have zeg h2s and have flashed with ipabtv and need to no how to put my iptv line on it was a sky line but when finshed my server gave new iptv line but do not no howto transfer over to this can you help please he told me to do this I have switched sky over to iptv line help ENIGMA 2
option1<./b> We recommend running the openpli image and using the XCPLUGIN, you can download this from the bottom of mylines section of this site
Once you have downloaded the zip file you need to unzip the download and upload the XCPLUGIN to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions using ftp on your box
Click the CONFIG next to the line thats being setup to download a preconfigured file, and upload to /etc/enigma2/
restart your box and when you select menu you will see XCPLUGIN open this and you should have our channels with epg data
v then asked to do this but have not aclue to do this way any help will be gratefull

So this is what I did to get my iptv set up on my zgemma box.
Bought a sub off a guy i got some nlines off before from this forum (m3u).
Putty to the box.
Echanelliser set up and read from zgemma box. This puts all the sky bouquets and the new iptv bouquet on the echannelizer program.
I Designed a profile of bouquets similar to sky and organised all the channels from the IPTV bouquet to the new bouquets I created.
Once all the channels I wanted were in the correct bouquets I went in to each channel in each bouquet and coppied the epg code from the original sky channels to the corresponding iptv channel (this took days to do). But has been working fine for 3 weeks now and updates every morning as per the epg auto uodate setting on the zgemma box.
Then I deleted the unwanted sky bouquets and click "write" to the zgemma box. Looks mint.

Then I set up a few of my friends boxs with the same profile as mine. Easy enough to do:

Putty the new sub to mates box.
Echannelizer- you will need to change the user name and password of your sub to the new sub user name and password in each channel- open the location of the saved echannelizer profile and there will be a load of iptv bouquet.tv files. Open each file and then click edit and then replace. Replace the existing username (my sub) with the new username and do the same with the password and then save it. Do this for each relevant bouquet. When you have them all edited and saved the lamb file will be updated and just exit that folder. Then open the echannelizer program and open the lamb file with in the folder you just edited. It will open that profile, I opened each iptv bouquet and double clicked on any random channel and checked the sub address just to make sure the new user name and password was in there. If you make a mistake and leave your own one in there you probably will have problems with your provider as you could potentially have two separate networks using the same sub.
I can send that profile I did to anyone who wants it. I'll just put a random username and password in the bouquets.tv files.

Many thanks hedges2016 for your help on that. It worked a dream. Cheers

Any chance you could send me the profile? Thanks
So this is what I did to get my iptv set up on my zgemma box.
Bought a sub off a guy i got some nlines off before from this forum (m3u).
Putty to the box.
Echanelliser set up and read from zgemma box. This puts all the sky bouquets and the new iptv bouquet on the echannelizer program.
I Designed a profile of bouquets similar to sky and organised all the channels from the IPTV bouquet to the new bouquets I created.
Once all the channels I wanted were in the correct bouquets I went in to each channel in each bouquet and coppied the epg code from the original sky channels to the corresponding iptv channel (this took days to do). But has been working fine for 3 weeks now and updates every morning as per the epg auto uodate setting on the zgemma box.
Then I deleted the unwanted sky bouquets and click "write" to the zgemma box. Looks mint.

Then I set up a few of my friends boxs with the same profile as mine. Easy enough to do:

Putty the new sub to mates box.
Echannelizer- you will need to change the user name and password of your sub to the new sub user name and password in each channel- open the location of the saved echannelizer profile and there will be a load of iptv bouquet.tv files. Open each file and then click edit and then replace. Replace the existing username (my sub) with the new username and do the same with the password and then save it. Do this for each relevant bouquet. When you have them all edited and saved the lamb file will be updated and just exit that folder. Then open the echannelizer program and open the lamb file with in the folder you just edited. It will open that profile, I opened each iptv bouquet and double clicked on any random channel and checked the sub address just to make sure the new user name and password was in there. If you make a mistake and leave your own one in there you probably will have problems with your provider as you could potentially have two separate networks using the same sub.
I can send that profile I did to anyone who wants it. I'll just put a random username and password in the bouquets.tv files.

Back