IPTV on Zgemma

Cosso

Looking at getting IPTV on Zgemma which is currently loaded with WB Infinity on cs, which is pretty useless these days.
Unsure of which app to download and anyone have trials available?
Thanks

Post in the request section above. Providers will assist on how to set up your iptv if you mention what box its for.

The Wooshbuild Infinity is great, just the cs side of things isn't great these days with channels disappearing.

Yeah, if you find a good iptv provider you'll get everything you had in the good days of CS and more. All 3pm EPL matches on the choice of many different channels, iFollow showing lower league English football, vod movies and series, and US channels that show a lot of popular series stateside before here. Good luck!

Reliable iptv for zgemma, no buffering on football and In HD. Currently on old vermin line but as BT sport has gone need something else

Reliable iptv for zgemma, no buffering on football and In HD. Currently on old vermin line but as BT sport has gone need something else
I tried the Jedi plugin on Zgemma and imo I didn't rate the user interface. I've now done away with the zgemma box and just sticking to iptv on firesticks, as there so much easier.

Back