Iptv or kodi apps

I can't remember the last time my iptv went off so they either don't get blocked or they already have the way around it in place. Hopefully they're as good finding ways around the new super injunction blocks that are planned.
Don’t you constantly have your vpn on where it auto starts so you wouldn’t know if there was a block by the isp

Don’t you constantly have your vpn on where it auto starts so you wouldn’t know if there was a block by the isp
Yes to protect myself and the sever but I would probably see on the support group if there were blocks because I doubt everyone uses a vpn. Most people in the lower echelons of the iptv scene are not as security conscious as I am.

Yes to protect myself and the sever but I would probably see on the support group if there were blocks because I doubt everyone uses a vpn. Most people in the lower echelons of the iptv scene are not as security conscious as I am.
That way we’ll be the case I can’t speak for your provider.
Some providers don’t allow the use of vpn and some are blacklisted with providers also it can mess up with their security they have in place.
Some people won’t use a vpn due to the simple fact of the speed reductions they will get will cause buffer city then moan to their providers about it.
Me personally I’ve never used one and don’t feel the need to imo due to the fact that 99% of them keep logs even tho they say they don’t.

I like the fact to block streams involves sly having to employ people and general fcuk them up. If they charged a reasonable price this would be happening. Paid far too much for premiership.

Sly cost an arm and a leg and still don't give you half of the football for premier League but IPTV gives you everything and more than what you ask for and the quality streams more is better than before

On my sub, BEIN and USA Network/Peacock are best to watch EPL games. Better sound and colours than Sly Main Event.

I have Fubo Canada direct my own stream Peacock my own stream and more all through streamlocator router. It’s great I’d recommend it big time. IpTV is a back up.

Back