Iptv playback choppy. Multiple receivers

joysleep1

Hi guys

I have an ultimo 4k duo 4 and an xtrend 8000. A lot of my sports channels using iptv on these enigma2 receivers seems to be jerky and chippy. Like you can watch but it's just a bit jerky. It doesn't feel like I'm watching satellite or cable. I dunno maybe I'm asking a lot as iptv is always going to be inferior to satellite/cable viewing.

Now I bought a subscription off someone in the forum and the method was downloading the iptv bouquets and putting the guys details like that. I think it's the suls method.

When I go to advanced settings and I'm about to to import the channels there are a few options in regards to iptv type or service.

There is 1 or 4007 or something like that and 5001..whst do all these mean?

Do these options affect the streaming at all?

Anyone know what option is best for enigma2?

Thanks in advance

Like you said mate it’s not bullet proof it’s the next best thing from sly and vermin, but I’ve used some plugins and jedimaker is the one for me as you pick the categories you want to install

Install serviceapp from the download plugins
It's in system plugin
Then reboot box
Then press menu
Then press setup
Then press Usage & GUI
Then serviceapp
Then go down to Player press across to extplayer
Press green button to save and box will reboot.
When box reboots go to iptvbouqetsmaker
Press ok on configure
Press ok on your provider
Go down to TV Stream Type and press across to 5002
Press green button to save
Then press ok on Create bouquets.
Now it should help with playing your streams

Install serviceapp from the download plugins
It's in system plugin
Then reboot box
Then press menu
Then press setup
Then press Usage & GUI
Then serviceapp
Then go down to Player press across to extplayer
Press green button to save and box will reboot.
When box reboots go to iptvbouqetsmaker
Press ok on configure
Press ok on your provider
Go down to TV Stream Type and press across to 5002
Press green button to save
Then press ok on Create bouquets.
Now it should help with playing your streams
I will give that a go. So I take it 5002 is the numbered to go with
Thanks

Service app helps steady streams out and a lot of people use it how is your iptv setup could be a plugin your using for example I used xtream editor and found streams to be unsteady so I went to Jedi and found that worked better but it's down to preferences really

Service app helps steady streams out and a lot of people use it how is your iptv setup could be a plugin your using for example I used xtream editor and found streams to be unsteady so I went to Jedi and found that worked better but it's down to preferences really

OK so good news. It does definitely stream better.. But now I can record

It says could not record due to invalid service.

So close to being perfect

You can set up 2 of the same provider in suls config.xml name 1 record and other what ever you want then set record bouquets to use dvb1 and other 1 to 5002 so u have record available in the record bouquets

You can set up 2 of the same provider in suls config.xml name 1 record and other what ever you want then set record bouquets to use dvb1 and other 1 to 5002 so u have record available in the record bouquets
Hmm yh not a bad idea.

So annoying.. Fixed the playback but not being able to record is a bummer.
But why is setting it to 1 cause the stream to jerk?

Back