IPTV playlist and EPG not working

jaywa1984

Hi guys I paid for a year sub from a member on here was working fine for a month. Then the live EPL stopped working which a VPN worked around that issue. But now when I load in perfect player it wont load anything in. I have contacted the said member hopefully he will respond soon as As fair few of my friends also bought a year sub from him aswell.

How long have you gave them to reply?

Really there isn't much anyone can do. Other than the seller

Hi mate he has just replied stating he was unaware of the situation and will do a reboot, fingers crossed.
Well That was weird all my other mates IPTV have had no issues even though we are all with virgin, then all of a sudden mine was up working again very puzzled to why it was only at my place that this issue happend. Anything to be alarmed about? or could it have been a glitch?

How long have you gave them to reply?

Really there isn't much anyone can do. Other than the seller
Well That was weird all my other mates IPTV have had no issues even though we are all with virgin, then all of a sudden mine was up working again very puzzled to why it was only at my place that this issue happend. Anything to be alarmed about? or could it have been a glitch?

Back