iptv plug ins

grahamer67

TK Veteran
I have flashed a z gemma box for a friend, who will be running iptv on it, i have tried to use xtream editor, but there isnt many providers using that plug in, i was wanting to know of any other iptv plug ins that are easy enough for him to use , for future reference as he is not really technical, any help appreciated.

I have flashed a z gemma box for a friend, who will be running iptv on it, i have tried to use xtream editor, but there isnt many providers using that plug in, i was wanting to know of any other iptv plug ins that are easy enough for him to use , for future reference as he is not really technical, any help appreciated.
Suls is easy to use put your urls in 1 for server 1 for epg url and username and password and then just run it then epg import to import tv listings

Cant see it in plugins, is it in extensions. That would be easy enough for him, i think.
Menu plugins green to download plugins extensions I think then could be called iptv bouquet maker or E2mbouquets maker quite easy to set up configure and run

Last edited:
Back