IPTV Plugin

I'm having issues with a kinda buffering issue with the IPTV plug in built in to my DSayers firnwared Zgemma.

Got an example tonight, I'm in the apple trailers section watching 720p trailers but some play OK, others just start stuttering and if I pause, they move on fine for a few secs then start buffering again. Other trailers will be fine.

I can choose a different area like ice films and any films just buffer or I could be watching a movie and half way thorough it happens..very frustrating!

I've got a direct connection plugged straight in to my router with a 200mb virgin connection and a year back this wasn't an issue but has been an issue now recently.

Any ideas??

tried upping the buffer size from 5mb to 25mb, but it just takes longer to buffer before starting and then it just stutters anyway :(

Have you reset your router and box?
Is everything else ok?
If not it maybe a problem with your internet?
Had a friend who was supposed to be getting 200mb but when he checked was only getting 30 then dropped below 5 maybe this or dodgy router?
Just check virgin haven't switched your websafe on

Yup rebooted router, changed cable etc.

I know I'm getting the speed as I have a Sam Knows box that measures, no issues there.

Is there a speed test in the plugins area to check things? That said when I upped the buffer size I could see it getting anything betweemn350kb - 850kb a second...

Got an example tonight, I'm in the apple trailers section watching 720p trailers but some play OK, others just start stuttering and if I pause, they move on fine for a few secs then start buffering again. Other trailers will be fine.
If you give us exact names of problem ones then others can try to see if it is the servers as you say some run fine.

Back