IPTV Providers - which is the best payment method?

I have searched for some IPTV providers and going through their signup I have noticed many ask for card details and address.

Is this more common than using Paypal which I prefer as it provides an extra layer of security.

What is the best payment method for using IPTV as I do not really want to share my card details and home address in the signup process or am I being too paranoid?

I have searched for some IPTV providers and going through their signup I have noticed many ask for card details and address.

Is this more common than using Paypal which I prefer as it provides an extra layer of security.

What is the best payment method for using IPTV as I do not really want to share my card details and home address in the signup process or am I being too paranoid?
Most genuine providers will offer paypal

Cowen1000

PayPal and most ask for friends and family rather than goods or services. It sounds like you might be looking at the bigger suppliers if they're asking for card details? There's a request thread at the top of this forum where you can ask for recommendations, I'd suggest looking there rather than googling or looking on social media for a provider.

PayPal and most ask for friends and family rather than goods or services. It sounds like you might be looking at the bigger suppliers if they're asking for card details? There's a request thread at the top of this forum where you can ask for recommendations, I'd suggest looking there rather than googling or looking on social media for a provider.

Ask for Friends @ Family? So its put through as just a friends transfer? Thanks for the advice.

Or is it better to trawl through the request thread for last 3 months so get a feel of how people have faired?

Ask for Friends @ Family? So its put through as just a friends transfer? Thanks for the advice.

Or is it better to trawl through the request thread for last 3 months so get a feel of how people have faired?
Just put a request to what you want? Providers offering what you want will pm you with there offer. Take some trials until your happy.

Cowen1000

The providers tend to ask for friends and family PayPal but the mods here advise not to pay that way, or by bank transfer as you don't have the buyer protection.

Just ask on the thread and you'll be inundated with offers, read the first post for advice.

Back