IPTV reconnecting attempt 1/5?

Dar1437

TK Veteran
I've been meaning to ask this for years but never get around to it lol.

I've got a Firestick, Phantom X96 and a Motorola G 5G phone. Now I've installed IPTV Smarters Pro on all 3. All connected to the same WiFi.
Now i log in to the phone and all is well. I log out and log into the Stick and every channel i try just has the reconnection attempt 1/5?
This has happened many times over the years and it's bamboozled me (mind you I'm not the sharpest tool lol)

Could someone explain what's going on?

Cheers :)

It's when it's trying to connect to the stream bud it will make 5 attempts to connect then will display message sorry video can't be played at this time so it will go 1/5 2/5 3/5 4/5 5/5 then display the message above

I've been meaning to ask this for years but never get around to it lol.

I've got a Firestick, Phantom X96 and a Motorola G 5G phone. Now I've installed IPTV Smarters Pro on all 3. All connected to the same WiFi.
Now i log in to the phone and all is well. I log out and log into the Stick and every channel i try just has the reconnection attempt 1/5?
This has happened many times over the years and it's bamboozled me (mind you I'm not the sharpest tool lol)

Could someone explain what's going on?

Cheers :)
If it’s an old stick it may well not support some of the modern stream codecs.

If it’s an old stick it may well not support some of the modern stream codecs.
On an old firestick you would just get a black screen with either no picture and sound or just a black screen the attempting to connect wouldn't appear

It's when it's trying to connect to the stream bud it will make 5 attempts to connect then will display message sorry video can't be played at this time so it will go 1/5 2/5 3/5 4/5 5/5 then display the message above
I think he's asking why it wont connect on a different device straight after using the first device.
My guess is that the server is still seeing the first device as still connected

You must have incorrect login details in the firestick
No the details are correct, it logs in but just doesn't play?

@mrafc yes updates playlist. Same with Tivimate. It's a strange one lol. Sometimes I'll have the same issue using the phone/ X96.
The server has plenty of conns so can't i doubt its their end. :)

@mrafc yes updates playlist. Same with Tivimate. It's a strange one lol. Sometimes I'll have the same issue using the phone/ X96.
It's not the server having plenty of conns, your line is single use, not multiroom?
It's still connected to one device when you are trying to connect a second, the server won't allow this.
Next time, when you close down the player on your phone, turn off WiFi and mobile data so it can't be connected, then try the firestick and it will play

It's connected on the phone at 4.29 and won't connect on the firestick at 4.30

This is because it's being used on the phone
Sorry Pablo, i tried the Stick first with no joy, then the phone, then i took the screenshot of the phone, then the photo of the Stick/ TV (which was the same first time i tried. :)

Does tivimate work ok then?

Which fire stick is it ? , switch the phone off then try fire stick . Have you tried a vpn on the fire stick ? Take a trial of someone else and test it . Do a factory reset on the fire stick.

Back