IPTV Sellers

dt99

TK Veteran
The request thread on here is great for IPTV but you get hammered with replies. I know the advice is stick with vets etc but is there any way to allow reviews of sellers?

I started looking for a backup just in case anything ever goes wrong with my supplier but having to keep taking trials is a nightmare.

Anyone any thoughts or are trials the only real way to tell.....problem is a lot of them refuse it when football is on, so then what keep paying for a month with each one to find out their service is awful or gets blocked.

Yeah i know where you coming from with this its a minefield trying to get a decent supplier and a big trust issue with most because you just dont know what kind of service your gonna get etc but i suppose you just cant shout from the rooftops you offer a great service due to the powers that be monitoring things etc

You have to pay your money and you take the chance, unfortunately.
The way to look at it is its still a lot cheaper than Murdock and Branson

if a supplier refuses to offer a trial when football's scheduled it's because they know you won't buy a sub as EPL's blocked.
Those unaffected by the block would be happy to offer a trial

There are Providers that offer Tests on Match days, as this then Proves they are not blocked and have a great service on the day, You can then TEST it at peek time to make sure all is OK and you are seeing what you are going to be paying for..
Others Charge a fee for a TEST, and while i understand why they are doing that, as there are many who simply take the pi$$ with Tests all the time & at peak time, Suppliers see it as extra revenue.

if a supplier refuses to offer a trial when football's scheduled it's because they know you won't buy a sub as EPL's blocked.
Those unaffected by the block would be happy to offer a trial
the reason why most don't offer trials at weekend is because they get sick of the same few hundred numpty's who seem to think that asking for trials just to watch the football for free is ok when everyone else has to pay, blame them for the main reason there are no trials at a weekend. its nothing to do with services being crap, if its crap on a weekend its crap during the week,

the reason why most don't offer trials at weekend is because they get sick of the same few hundred numpty's who seem to think that asking for trials just to watch the football for free is ok when everyone else has to pay, blame them for the main reason there are no trials at a weekend. its nothing to do with services being crap, if its crap on a weekend its crap during the week,

I didn't say anything about a free trial
if a prime event or live prem is scheduled, suppliers could offer tests for £3 with the stipulation that the £3 will come off the price of any sub, this would weed out the freeloaders.
Obviously those who know their server is blocked for the premier league games will not offer tests at that time

Thanks for all the input everyone. As I say, I am only looking for a backup, just in case. I will just have to work through the mountain of PM's that I received from the request thread. Anyone who offers a trial at weekends, I will trial them first.....anyone who refuses a trial at weekends or wants a fee to provide this can just go to the bottom of the pile. I just think it would be a good idea to be able to share reviews good/bad between people, but I get that this will draw too much attention from the powers that be......the only way to do this is to PM people who are interested I suppose and keep it private that way.

I'm not in a rush to get a backup as my IPTV is running fine, so I can afford to just take trials at weekends for the time being.

Slightly confused why you need a Backup for IPTV. If your current provider is as good as you say they are, they why do you need a Backup one.
And i assume you are going to Pay for a Backup one in the background as a 2nd Account. So you are then typically going to be paying x2 for IPTV. WHY?
And if you decide to not pay for one, and have them just as a BACKUP that you Tested, you then go to contact them for a LINE to USE & they have either shut up shop, got Blocking issues, have simply gone down hill as they where cheap and the hords jumped in like you as they where good at the time, or they take an age to get back to you and eventually get you an account setup to work to then realise it's crap, or you get connected and then your normal service has resumed, and you have purchased another line. The list goes on lol, and my fingers HURT now from typing this long boring sentence that nobody is actually reading any longer, if you are WHY!!
Breathe!! :(y):

My existing supplier works well, the reason I want a backup is the following......

I watch my existing supplier on my main box downstairs. The kids watch IPTV on the Fire TV upstairs. If I want multi room with my existing supplier then I have to sign up for 12 months, which I don't want to do.....in case everything goes off 1 day. My thought process is, if I have a decent backup supplier, the kids can then use that service upstairs, so, if and when the supplier that is on my main box ever goes off, I can just use the supplier that they have on the Fire TV.

At the moment, when the kids want to use it, I have to not watch IPTV so they can use the streams.......Yes, I could just get a 2nd line from my existing supplier, but then if something does ever go wrong I have lost twice the amount of money......so if I have 2 x separate suppliers I have only lost 1 lot of money and can switch to the 2nd service.

There is method in my madness :)

"I want multi room with my existing supplier then I have to sign up for 12 months"
they can do it monthly,they are taking the p***

Yep, multi-room is on 12 months sub only I am being told and I'm not prepared to sign up for 12 months yet , no matter how good the supplier is.

I use two suppliers as it suits the demand in my house. one solid line for the main TV box and then he other serves as multi room and a back up for the very rare occasions something goes down.

The second sub has a really cool sports bouquet with custom sourced streams for the days sporting events / box office and I can load both onto my boxes. and it offers sports catch up on kodi so it's a neat addition.

will just have to work through the mountain of PM's that I received from the request thread. Anyone who offers a trial at weekends, I will trial them first.....anyone who refuses a trial at weekends or wants a fee to provide this can just go to the bottom of the pile
This by the way is a sure fire route to n ISP blocked server. Lines being given out for tests esp m3us with the server DNS exposed are ending up all over Reddit and on kodi add-ons. It's likely this culture of doling out masses of free tests on match days and then being shared is what is overloading servers or leading to servers being leaked and then blocked.

Don't be surprised if you don't get any offers off careful and stable providers. Most who know they are providing an excellent up-time are going to be confident enough to make a small charge for match day access

Last edited by a moderator:
Back