IPTV Smarters Pro and VLC Player

Smithy882

Hi,
I just wondered if anyone uses the Smarters Pro app together with VLC player? If so have you found that the audio is out of sync with people talking? I am using a firestick. I have tried the audio delay but doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Any help much appreciated.

If anyone has another version of VLC player on firestick using smarters app and doesn’t have sync issues then I would be interested to get a link for it.

Cheers

Although I am using smarters pro mainly on a Android tablet and as Firestick is android I can't see it being different,I have smarters pro version v1.7.6.3 (updated today actually and ran using it whilst testing) installed and using VLC version 3.0.1.3 with NO alteration of settings I tried films and other talking based media and I have had NO problems at all,and just to see if I get the same result on my 1st gen firestick I used the Easy Fire Tool app to transfer the player across so the same version player and the same version VLC player is now on firestick and got the same result lip sync is perfect across the same film and talking based media .hope this helps...G

Although I am using smarters pro mainly on a Android tablet and as Firestick is android I can't see it being different,I have smarters pro version v1.7.6.3 (updated today actually and ran using it whilst testing) installed and using VLC version 3.0.1.3 with NO alteration of settings I tried films and other talking based media and I have had NO problems at all,and just to see if I get the same result on my 1st gen firestick I used the Easy Fire Tool app to transfer the player across so the same version player and the same version VLC player is now on firestick and got the same result lip sync is perfect across the same film and talking based media .hope this helps...G

I have noticed after the latest update Smarters does not seem to load the channels listed in the bouquet when coming back out of full screen using vlc or mx but with player set to default it does. That's on firestick and formuler seems a bit buggy compared to previous versions.

I have noticed after the latest update Smarters does not seem to load the channels listed in the bouquet when coming back out of full screen using vlc or mx but with player set to default it does. That's on firestick and formuler seems a bit buggy compared to previous versions.
That issue already solved Dear but I think it is not updated on Google Play Store.

Back