iptv timeshift & vod pause/rewind

scours81

Hi

anyone help?

got the h2s box with iptv connection that was installed through putty/xtream editor.

problem 1) timeshift seems to fill usb disk up and then when try and pause the x in the top right of screen appears. Have to manually delete them. Buffer is set to 1gb. (16gb drive)

problem 2) when problem 1 is ok,(deleted files), I goto watch iptv vod file, loads ok, but cannot pause or anything. the x in the top corner comes up again.

please help

thanks

16gb is quite low for memory on these. Get yourself a cheap 500gb external and youll not have to worry about timeshift and recording.

As for the pausing vod. I have the same issue..i assume that it streams differently than a standard iptv channel

Thanks.

As for recording, I set a timer for sat half hour, it records 1 minute then stops and the stream freezes. I then go into 5 mins later or so to the file list and see it there. At it and stops on the minute mark?

Any ideas?

Hi mate if you go back in to timeshift settings try changing the 1gb to no limit....a lot of people have it on that inc me and don't seem to get that problem.....as for the VOD yeah it's pretty much like that on all for some reason.

Back