IPTV - Zgemma Hs2 or Samsung TV

mistertml

Hi

I want to know what I should use for IPTV.

I have a Samsung Smart TV which has a wireless connection and also a Zgemma HS2 which has a wired connection.

Is it best to test both devices with temp subs? I'm just wondering if anyone's using any of the above who can share their experience.

Many Thanks

Use the enigma 2 box. N the smart tv the channels wont be n order. However on the enigma 2 boxes or any Android device its alresdy put in categories.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

The smart iptv app works really well on TV I used it on LG TV before I bought a mag the channels are in categories on LG if you press the blue button on remote while in the app which is called group in the app it comes up showing all categories sports entertainment etc the Samsung is the same I would imagine and as long as you got decent internet speed it will work fine over wifi

Hi I've got a Samsung smart tv and I downloaded the "Smart TV " app onto it. It's free for 7 days then you have to pay a one-off fee of £5.
Then I requested a test line from this forum.Had loads to try with varying prices. Some of them weren't sorted into channel groups etc. and were very difficult to find what you wanted. Make sure that your channels are sorted. I paid £60 for 12 months and all are working fine. Good luck

Hi I've got a Samsung smart tv and I downloaded the "Smart TV " app onto it. It's free for 7 days then you have to pay a one-off fee of £5.
Then I requested a test line from this forum.Had loads to try with varying prices. Some of them weren't sorted into channel groups etc. and were very difficult to find what you wanted. Make sure that your channels are sorted. I paid £60 for 12 months and all are working fine. Good luck
Hi there..i use the smart tv app on an lg tv. My subscription is due to expire soon. Can i ask who you got your iptv subscription from?..thanks Martin

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back