iptv

fleet442

hi sorry not sure what this means but use e2 bouquets maker in plugin for my iptv and use the login details in an script genorator then got a script then used putty to put it on box then go to plugins and check the e2 and theres my login in details and use the run then not got any bouquets and checked show log and it says

m3u username n passord error but worked the other day was fine really confused and asked supplier with no respnse ??

Your Confused lol
WAW, you need to get a much simplier way to get IPTV on your BOX
I would defo get yourself hooked up with Extreme Editor on your BOX. Less Hassle and Stress and takes 5 min's to get Setup..
And ditch your supplier if he has not responded... nothing worse

E2 bouquet maker is a plugin for IPTV. He means use putty program on your pc to send the plugin to your box.Then you restart your box and configure the plugin.
Your supplier should be able to give you full instructions.Ask him if he can send you the plugin file to install by usb.
If you speak to him ask if you can use the suls plugin. That uses username and password and you will need the epg url. Take a look here
https://www.suls.co.uk/enigma2-iptv-bouquets-with-epg/. You can download the plugin and install it by usb instead of using putty.

cheers ive done that and all info is there in plugin but keeps giving no bouqeuts and m3u error also was working otherday tried contact supplier but no joy and doing me head in lol

cheers ive done that and all info is there in plugin but keeps giving no bouqeuts and m3u error also was working otherday tried contact supplier but no joy and doing me head in lol
If it was working before it sounds like supplier issue so you need to speak to them.Why are some suppliers so unhelpfull, I think they need to go on a course to teach them about customer service lol.

Back