iptv's future

stebridges

hi guys I'm just asking a question and looking for a bit of info (mainly curious). I'm currently on vm h2h so I'm not to fussed at the minute but the way things are going it looks like everyones going iptv. when the thousands start flocking, will we see the rare good iptv suppliers going rubbish due to high demand. i saw it happen on the cccam with people selling 100's a day all on the same server. i once had a line that was brilliant till he knocked down his price and put it on eBay then it was scrambled eggs every 10 mins. Whats your thoughts?

VM is a different encryption, what makes you think that its about to go the same way? Nagra has been done for a few years now/ enjoy your glorious HD for a long time yet I'm think

To be honest i disagree... There are plenty of rock solid servers out there with cs and iptv and as long as they are managed correctly will stay that way... Just my 2 pence worth

There are some top suppliers and services who dont over load - and for the price get both iptv and C/N line still dam site better then them sly sods - and best of both my opinion only

my downside to VM was when i did my driveway, i bloody dug up the vm cable and now they would have to dig it up again - if only i knew then what i know now lol

my downside to VM was when i did my driveway, i bloody dug up the vm cable and now they would have to dig it up again - if only i knew then what i know now lol
mine goes through my garden, if i was you i would ask them to just run it down the side of the driveway or via next doors they won't mind. infant for a good few meters you can see my wire its tacked to the wall. just a thought

Back