Irish channels on dsayers build when based in UK?

R3n

Recently got a H2H, am used to using Woosh v5 on a H2S but thought I'd make use of my active cable line as well.

Had loads of issues trying to format USB stick, ended up returning it to amazon so maybe that was the issue (wouldn't even format in the mac after I'd played about with it).

Couldn't see an easy way of getting all the Irish channels on the EPG in a nice list like Woosh has provided, is there a way of doing this with the dsayers build?

The answer to your question is that there is probably no easy way, you could set up a bouquet for Irish channels that are already listed, but I suspect that you only have RTE1 and 2 listed. ( I am in ROI, and can't be sure) I don't think that the TV3, TG4, etc. would be listed, or am I wrong?

What Irish channels are you wanting? I could probably add rte1, 2 and tg4 to the sky uk entertainment bouquets for tv3 find me the official Irish channel number and I'll look into it

Last edited:
Ok ive had a look at this I could probably add the following channels at the end of the sky uk entertainment bouquet

286, # RTE One
287, # RTE One+1
288, # RTE2
290, # TV3
291, # TV3+1
292, # TG4
293, # 3e
296, # Oireachtas TV
295, # RTE News Now
294, # RTEjr

I removed them as it's only sky sports 5 roi that shows different games to uk.

It seemed like a waste space plus with itv ppv hd and the vm ppv channels in the sports bouquet I was running out of space all it would take was one new sports channel and I would have had no room to put it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back