Is a Twin cable tuner really needed?

not yet got a pvr cable box, The TiVo box's have only 1 input.
I was wondering how many channels can be recorded on a Zgemma H.2H, with just a cable connection.
Thanks in advance.

Am not 100% on this as only just about to try cable tis week but been reading up on it before hand and i think its the same you would need two feeds to be able to watch one record a diffrent although the tivo has one feed am presuming you would buy a cable splitter about a £5 on fleabay hope that helps abit theres plenty of info on here

If you want to record while watching a different channel you need two tuners, I have a twin tuner on my duo 2 but only uses one cable in the tuner splits the signal internally.

A couple of friends keep their Tivo box for recording and catch up TV, use a splitter to split the feed and then just use
a single tuner cable box for viewing footy and films etc, mind you they only record Strictly !!! LOL

most things are repeated about 10 times anyway probably no real need. i have a twin tuner sat box never recorded anything.

Or get a combo; one Sat one cable. Then you've sky for Setanta or Atlantic if you're recording HD say on the cable side for example

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Back