Is it possible to stream to another vu+ duo??

tokaf

Is it possible to watch channels in a different room without having the second V+ duo connected to a satelite dish?

i have read you can stream to an iPad or android device, is it possible to stream to another v+ duo?

Last edited:
If you are just after watching your vu duo in a different room , I've done this with great success I can watch what I want upstairs and change channels just like have sly with an extra box works a treat all in hd and sound is perfect please view my earlier post on this , if you need any help just ask

and what happens when you have a recording going,using up tuner A,someone else viewing tuner B and one wants to stream elsewhere = no free tuner maybe?.
if possible have second box wired to lnb.

I've cable and Sat. Very handy for quick easy setup in a spare room with no cabling for light viewing.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

and what happens when you have a recording going,using up tuner A,someone else viewing tuner B and one wants to stream elsewhere = no free tuner maybe?.
if possible have second box wired to lnb.
I have 4 tuners on my box so don't have that issue , I have a vu solo in the bedroom and can watch using the tuner on that but if I want to record and watch upstairs then I can use the plugin I mentioned to record or watch. different courses for diff horses
;-)

If you are just after watching your vu duo in a different room , I've done this with great success I can watch what I want upstairs and change channels just like have sly with an extra box works a treat all in hd and sound is perfect please view my earlier post on this , if you need any help just ask

Which earlier post?

Back