Is my VM still live?

Boldguy

Been offered the aforementioned H2H complete for 120 but how would I know if my virmin TV connector is still live. The person I would be buying from is pretty local so an be contacted if any probs arrise watched some on my mum's box yesterday and spot on what you think.

Plug the box in and if the channels come on, it's still live... if this guy is local, i'm sure they wouldn't mind coming to try the box.

Or you say your mum has one, can't you borrow it? And try it at yours.

By the way, I changed your thread title to reflect what you are asking.

I think she was on about bringing hers to mine at the weekend and lending me her h2s just so I can watch some on demand.
Wheelo thanks for changing title

If that price includes a years sub then that's about what you would pay for a brand new H2H box and sub at present.

If you plan to record one channel and watch another both on cable then look at the h52tc its only about £25 more than what you're paying for a complete setup and has twin cable tuners.

If you just need one cable and the one sat that the H2H provides then you should be aware that the number of channels available on sat nowadays is nothing like it was a few months ago as a large chunk of them have gone blank, so you couldn't record sly movie while watching sports 1 for example

Ohh that's a bit cack so really a single tuner running through a cable is as best as I'm going to get without bigger expense

Ohh that's a bit cack so really a single tuner running through a cable is as best as I'm going to get without bigger expense
Not exactly, you could get a box and set it up yourself. Box on own is £90, add a usb stick, flash it and add a line.

Last edited:
Back