Is there an idiots guide in using DCC to ftp n line to Zgemma S2

stef1970

Hi guys, been reading lots of posts regarding the Zgemma S2.

Appears people having problems when ftp their n line to the box.

Is there an idiots guide in setting up DCC correctly and uploading the n line correctly.

Awaiting my box to arrive but wanting to make sure I have correct details first before attempting.

Cheers in advance

Stef

There are loads of posts on this subject on the forum, people seem to lean towards their box forum but adding the details on OpenVIX is the same regardless of box brand, its a regular question, follow the instructions VERY carefully and watch the spaces in the line code, I think sucmnsee's download has instructions on the page on how to do it.
As for DCC I personally prefer FileZilla,I'm not saying any one is any better than the other but I find Filezilla really easy to use

Unboxed my zgemma last night and got it regionised to where I live. Added a hard drive to check out recording two channels and so far so good. Trying to get used to remote control functions but early impression it's the dogs bollocks.

Will try and added n line tonight.

Thanks for all the help so far

Hi guys, managed to get my n line up and running okay with the advice given.

Just a couple of more questions... there a usb port at the front and back, im confused reading posts regarding a usb pen and the need for it.

why do i need it and what usb port does it go.

I was also hoping to connect a portable hard drive to start recording

any further help appreciated

You need a hard drive in for swap file ( this is for Buffering Iptv ect) and your Epg to go on to as you dont want to fill box up with epg and brick your box You can use either or both usb ports all you have to do is set the paths most people just us the rear one for everything if they have big enough drive as its out of the way and door is not open on the front

You need a hard drive in for swap file ( this is for Buffering Iptv ect) and your Epg to go on to as you dont want to fill box up with epg and brick your box You can use either or both usb ports all you have to do is set the paths most people just us the rear one for everything if they have big enough drive as its out of the way and door is not open on the front

okay so how do you set the paths for swap file and epg to go on it

When you connect 2nd usb and set it up you will see it come up Hdd/ media 2 so if you want to select that one select it

I've got a small Sandisk 4GB usb in the front and the door closes. 1TB HDD round the back out of sight.

Back